[Olsr-users] IPv6 failure

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 26 10:05:36 CET 2013

Στις Δευ 25 Φεβ 2013 11:06:03 Ferry Huberts έγραψε:
> 2- the 'quagga plugin routes additional' fix, on master as
>     df19c5d9b7573fa469ae66cbfff598a8fcab9b47
>
> How about (2) ?
> I don't think we need it on the release branch

Sorry, I just read the email. I've been very busy the last few days. :(

(2) is adding a feature to the plugin which was available in the past, but did
not "survive" a major code rewrite. It is still not a bug fix.

So, IMHO, the decision not to include it in the release branch yet, was
correct.

Cheers,
Vasilis