[Olsr-users] OLSRv1 VS OLSRv2

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 9 12:03:46 CET 2013

Sorry for the late response i had successfully compiled olsrv2 with these plugins ("neighbor_probing", "nl80211_listener","eth_listener" and "auto_ll4" ) so i will be able to use etx and ett with these plugins ? Also when i select these plugins in make menuconfig i get  errors (OpenWrt) . So if I'm on right side just let me know which parameters will work for ETT and so on for ETX ?
Salman