[Olsr-users] OLSRd Runtime Issue

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 2 19:47:29 CEST 2013

Yes,

I remember... I wanted to get more data before we change things on a
level that deep. I think we got more data, the flag seems to depend on
some userspace tools and might be unreliable. Lets just remove it from
the linux part of the code.

Henning

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to