[Olsr-users] OLSRd Runtime Issue

Joshua McKee (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 1 18:48:31 CEST 2013

Sorry, by same hardware I meant same make and model. But I actually have
re-imaged the same machine and gotten the same results.

Also, I'm not sure that it's an issue with the IBSS, as there are other
machines close by that are running OLSRd when I try this.

By the way, the non-working machine has no connectivity issues in regards
to the ad-hoc network. I just cannot run OLSRd.

Thanks,
Josh