[Olsr-users] Debian/Ubuntu package updates

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 2 20:18:57 CEST 2013

For basically any sizeable distro, there is a 'stable' release and a 'current'
release.

For squeeze/stable, only security or total breakage bugs can be fixed, and
only with very targetted patches.  That's basically the same with
wheezy/testing, since its about to be released.  For unstable, I can put
whatever version in, and that will also be included in the upcoming Ubuntu
release.  experimental can have anything, and nothing relies on it.

I uploaded 0.6.3-6 to unstable so it gets included in Ubuntu/raring.  Its very
well tested at this point.  Once 0.6.5.2 gets more testing, I'll push it to
unstable.

.hc