[Olsr-users] Re : Re : : TC redundancy 0

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 18 17:28:40 CEST 2012

At the moment every nodes sends TCs and every node includes every
symmetric neighbor into the TC.

There is also currently no real support for MPRs, which would also
affect the flooding patterns. Every node floods every new packet.

Thats the only supported mode at the moment.

Henning Rogge