[Olsr-users] Re : Re : : TC redundancy 0

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 18 17:00:19 CEST 2012

Sorry my question is about TC redundancy on OLSRD.
The option was available but there is a bug with Dijkstra (version 0.5.6). I want to know if the bug is fixed or not.
So if we can use TC redundancy = 0 with OLSRD (0.6.3) ???

--
Sarette

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>
A: sarette25 <(spam-protected)>
Cc: henning.rogge <(spam-protected)>; olsr-users <(spam-protected)>
Envoyé le : Ma, 18 Sep 2012 16:45
Sujet : Re: [Olsr-users] Re : : TC redundancy 0

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM,  <(spam-protected)> wrote:
 Ok..
 Well, would you have any information about TC redundancy on OLSRD?
in short, it decides how many of a nodes neighbors will be put into
he TC... all of them, just the one who select you as a MPR or both
our MPRs and the one who select you as an MPR.
Henning Rogge
-
teven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
illions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
as before the present government."