[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 26 17:25:21 CET 2012

On 26/11/12 16:26, Bidur Devkota wrote:
> I went through the documents and attempted to access the pud result.
>
> What I got is: 1. In the command line after running the olsrd , it
> says PUD plugin is loaded (screenshot attached:

It's loaded but it's not active since its configuration is invalid (as
is reported, please _read_).

pud is dependent on smart gateway functionality and you have not enabled
that.

> pudLoadedTerminal.png) . But in the web interface it says PUD plugin
> is not loaded(screenshot attached : pudNotLoaded1.png)
>
> 2. I installed the jsoninfo plugin and its output does not show the
> position information for PUD plugin. (attachment:
> jsoninfo_output.txt)
>
> I have some more confusions: 1. Where/How to configure GPS Daemon. I
> am clueless about how the PUD plugin accesses the GPS device data and
> send/receive position updates.

The pud document described what it expects for the GPS information.
How you go about forming those messages or position file is up to you.

--
Ferry Huberts