[Olsr-users] stable = pre-0.6.5 ?

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 20 15:35:32 CET 2012

I didn't see it at first but the're was a error when updating feeds that
the branch didn't exist and that it will use HEAD instead or something
like that.

Anyway, it work fine by adding the following to feeds.conf.default
(don't know why I writed buildroot).

src-git olsrd http://olsr.org/git/olsrd.git;release-0.6.4

Michel