[Olsr-users] stable = pre-0.6.5 ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 16 20:46:22 CET 2012

Hi,

as you maybe did not notice, we reorganized the branches of our
repository a few months ago.

There is no "Stable" branch anymore, just "Master" where we develop
stuff and "release-X.Y.Z" branches where we stabilize code for a
release.

Each stable release is tagged by a "vX.Y.Z" tag, which is also signed.
The latest release is the "v0.6.4" tag.

"pre-0.6.5" is the name of the current "Master" development code that
will go into the 0.6.5 release branch in the future.

Henning Rogge

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Michel Blais <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed olsrd on OpenWRT from stable git (buildroot = src-git olsrd
> http://olsr.org/git/olsrd.git;stable).
>
> I was thinking that the stable version was 0.6.4 but when I look at the
> version :
>
> # olsrd -v
>
>  *** olsr.org -  pre-0.6.5-git_-hash_
>
> Is pre-0.6.5 stable and safe to use on production ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michel

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."