[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] OLSRd 0.6.4 release

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 12 20:32:55 CET 2012

I still have to finish the core's coverity bugs...

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that