[Olsr-users] Recommendation for maintaining accurate local times on nodes?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 9 23:09:29 CET 2012

Ouch... yes, I see thats a problem for Android.

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that