[Olsr-users] olsr config parser

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 19 07:21:18 CEST 2012

OLSRd (stable) use flex/bison to generate a specific C-code for the
configuration parsing of the OLSRd. I do not see any way how to export
this into a shared library and take an advantage from it.

Modification of parameters during runtime is not supported by the code
of OLSRd (stable).

Both of this will change with the new codebase I am working on. You will
find the current code here:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=oonf_api.git;a=summary

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE