[Olsr-users] TCP flow in a 5-hops wifi network - experiment

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 18 19:49:29 CEST 2012

you are using iperf with udp packages right? Use tcp instead - or use some
qos configuration so that udp packages originating from the radios have
more importance.. Someone in this list already did that.. Olsr uses udp
packets on port 698. In the later case you should use iperf not from inside
the radios.

Érico V. Porto