[Olsr-users] Intermittent problem "OLSR: sendto IPv4 Bad file descriptor"

Ben West (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 30 23:36:29 CET 2012

Hi All,

Sorry for ambiguity.  Again, this is a Nanostation Loco M5 running OpenWRT
Backfire 10.03.1 with bundled ath9k driver.  The wireless interface,
running in adhoc mode, is configured the conventional way thru
/etc/config/wireless

By "rebooting" I mean running /sbin/reboot at an SSH console on the Loco.

I'm gradually getting centralized syslog set up on my meshing UBNT units (I
have approx 15), try to catch the bad file descriptor event should it recur
again.

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net