[Olsr-users] PKI in ns2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 13 16:22:14 CEST 2012

This mailing list is about the olsr.org implementation of Olsr, not
about NS-2 and its own OLSR implementation.

I suggest you ask on a NS-2 list.

Henning Rogge

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Supas Jampathong <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Dear Olsr-user
>
> in my special problem, i have to analyze performance between non secure olsr
> , olsr with PKI and hybrid secure olsr (PKI + Symmetric cryptography).
>
> i'm newbie for ns2 and olsr so i don't sure is it possible to use ns2 to
> simulate PKI for olsr ?
>

> Thank you
>
> supas jampathong

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."