[Olsr-users] OLSRd release 0.6.1

Mathias Mahnke (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 19 23:05:40 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Am 27.11.10 20:18, schrieb Henning Rogge:
> Hello,
>
> Markus and me just released the 0.6.1 bugfix release... no major
> changes, primarily lots of fixes.

may be a bit late, but I just saw that 0.6.1 is to be seen in the news
section of the olsrd website but not in download section:
http://www.olsr.org/?q=download
May be someone could update this page accordingly?

Also in past the taxonomy keywords were used for every release
newsentry. See http://www.olsr.org/?q=taxonomy/term/1 - may this can
be done for the news regarding releases higher then 0.5.6-r8? Or just
remove the taxonomy-links on the download page if not used anymore?

How about the "Quick downloads of binaries", if one went thru almost
very download is outdated. May be we should move the section to the
end of the page? At least debian testing/unstable shows a recent
version string. ;-) Some links end up in a 'page not found'.

Thanks &
Regards
Mathias