[Olsr-users] acces txtinfo

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 1 00:23:26 CEST 2011

Hi Markus,

you where right. It work fine if I add my ip address with the Accept
option. I will just have to add my cacti server IP address and it should
be fine.

Just as additionnal infomation, someone know how to accept all
connection ? I tryed "0.0.0.0/0" that didn't work (I didn't have acces
to txtinfo) and "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" that was not accepted by olsrd. I
normally like to filter connection on my firewall instead of from the
service. It easier to manage all my rule in one place instead of doing
it for every services.

Thanks

Michel