[Olsr-users] Problem with establishing robust relaying in OLSRD

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 27 18:57:35 CEST 2011

hmm do you remember if olsrd an B did have D still have each other as
neighbour when they shouldn`t.
or if they have direct routes, --,--

also store/send us a full txtinfo dump, prior to the problem (when
everything works), and one when it happens again
(and after u restarted the olsrd on node B, and it works again)

btw if u use fibmetric!=flat use flat!

and as ususal: which olsrd versions?

Markus