[Olsr-users] lxc network emulation

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 22 16:28:38 CEST 2011

Well, it is good news in a way, I will have to see where my setup is not
optimized.
For my setup, it takes 10 mn to start all 150 machines from nothing to
pinging any machine and 3 mn to delete all the config and file-systems.

Thanks for your figures and sorry for my mistakes, this was a very
interesting thread for me.
I am going on holiday, back in a week, if you make any more experiments in
big networks, please send your results to me or the list.

Regards
Vincent