[Olsr-users] Question about listed HNA networks and "active" olsr interfaces

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 12 14:33:25 CEST 2011

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:28:17 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did not understand the detail of your setup, however:
>
> 1) it is fine to have multiple nodes in the network announcing via HNA
> the same prefix, as long as these node are really connected with some
> interface to that subnet
>
> 2) hna is a global configuration parameter for the olsrd demon, so the
> prefix will be announced whatever is the state of the interfaces.
> However you open here a discussion about a potential new feature of
> binding a HNA prefix to a Interface status. I'll discuss this on a
> separate thread.
I think the dyngw plugin can do this since Teco Boot updated it.

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE