[Olsr-users] help for olsrd use

aliac wong (spam-protected)
Fri May 27 10:44:58 CEST 2011

Sorry to trouble you,but i have to.I have some questions about the use of
olsrd.
1. How to configure a node serves as a gateway?
2. If I construct a network like this:  normal olsr node(NN)--->olsr
network--->olsr gateway --->wired server , application data from NN supposed
to firstly be transmitted to gateway through the olsr network,and then
default transmit to wired server by gateway,the question is how should i set
the destination address of this data packet as there can be several
gateways?
3. Is there any DHCP function in olsrd?
Hope my poor expression not make you mad,and many thanks.