[Olsr-users] Android Development - Samsung Galaxy

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu May 19 09:20:14 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Fabio Almeida <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Markus Kittenberger <Markus.Kittenberger <at> gmx.at> writes:

hmm in general try olsrd first on "real" linux devices with "real" wireless
drivers,..
(replace "real"! with "general purpose" if this sounds better to you (-;)

maybe on openwrt

so you get an idea how this stuff works, ..

cause if not you will not know if u face an android problem, or just missing
knowledge about olsrd usage,..

>  > Now i want to know how can I test if this is working fine. It would be
> very
> helpful if you can give me a simple tutorial of how to download and change
> the
> source code and compile it to make it run on Samsung galaxy. What are the
> main
> changes?

afair/imho there is/should_be no need to change olsrd`s source code,..
it runs fine on any linux (including android)

u only have to setup the sdk,.. to crosscompile it,..

Markus