[Olsr-users] Problems with the quagga plugin

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Sun May 15 15:31:00 CEST 2011

Στις Τετ 11 Μαΐ 2011 14:43:59 Damien Miliche γράψατε:
> It seems that these problems are linked and have a common cause.
> As I realized, while reading the post on
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/quagga/dev/17522, the olsr routes
> that are marked as inactive actually miss a valid route for the "via
> field" (gateway/nexthop): "When the nexthop is not reachable (from zebra
> point of view), the route stays inactive".

You need to figure out why the gateway is not reachable. Neighbor nodes should
be directly reachable even without a host route for them since they lye on the
same broadcast subnet. Are you using OLSR on multiple interfaces?

--
Vasilis Tsiligiannis