[Olsr-users] Inquiry about secure plugin of OLSR

Zack Genesis (spam-protected)
Wed May 11 17:01:36 CEST 2011

I see... I get your point there...
Other than the blackhole route method which might somehow block off unicast
packet.
Is there a way to convert unicast packets in to OLSR packet... maybe
something like encapsulate Non-olsr packet into olsr packet?
If it can be done... will the packet be block off by the secure plugin??