[Olsr-users] Android Development - Samsung Galaxy

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu May 5 17:40:51 CEST 2011

if u have stable working adhoc connectivity than you are mostly done *G
(does this wpa_supplicant (and your wifi dirver) allow to set a fixed bssid
aswell?)

regarding olsrd:
pls take/create a new version, not the old precompiled binary,..

some weeks ago someone built olsrd for galayx s, i think he wrote some short
howto onthis mailinslist aswell,..
(its afair mostly just setup android sdk and compile it,..)

Markus