[Olsr-users] Compiling Error for olsrd

Alan Brumley (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 24 16:07:56 CET 2011

I'm guessing you're doing this from a dos window.

You are saying that you have admin privileges.  That's good.  But what's
important is the context in which you start your command line window.

If I click start->run-> and enter cmd.exe, or I click
start->accessories->command prompt, I'm not allowed to create a file in the
C:\  (root) directory.

Try starting your command prompt by selecting start->accessories and then
right click on command prompt and select "run as administrator".   Then,
commands in that window should be allowed to created files in C:\

From: (spam-protected)
[mailto:(spam-protected)] On Behalf Of Joanna Ng
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:41 AM
To: (spam-protected)
Cc: (spam-protected); (spam-protected)
Subject: [Olsr-users] Compiling Error for olsrd

I have Administrator privileges

Yes I have C:\ in windows.

May I know what is the problem with this?

Error, cannot create OLSR lock 'C:\olsrd-ipv4.lock'.

  _____

Subject: Re: [Olsr-users] Compiling Error for olsrd
From: (spam-protected)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:50:10 +0100
CC: (spam-protected); (spam-protected);
(spam-protected)
To: (spam-protected)

Hi Joanna Ng,

On Mar 24, 2011, at 6:26 AM, Joanna Ng wrote:

I use the Mingw it work now thank. But now i have this error,

(...)