[Olsr-users] Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Agenda

Marek Lindner (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 4 03:01:39 CET 2011

Wireless Battle Mesh v4 - Agenda
=====================

The principal assembly work on the WBMv4 agenda has been completed and the
result published on the battlemesh website:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV4/Agenda

However, expect some minor tweaks in the coming days as we always have some
latecomers. The most difficult part while compiling the schedule was the various
travel plans of the speakers. If any speaker feels uneasy about its talk feel
free to contact me - a solution will be found.

Lightening talks: These slots can be acquired by simply contacting me during
the event. The agenda will be updated as soon as slots have been registered.

If you have any question or suggestion, please let me know.

Regards,
Marek