[Olsr-users] OLSR topology and VPN links

Mitar (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 24 16:01:54 CEST 2011

Hi!

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> We have started using n2n for VPN in our network. But n2n also creates
>> connections directly between nodes. And now we have a problem that
>> when we draw topology on the map we do not know how to know which
>> links are VPN links
>
> Mitar, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

I wrote what I want to achieve. I want to draw only wireless links
between nodes on the map:

https://nodes.wlan-si.net/network/map

So, I need a way to know which are wireless links. Until now we marked
VPN servers and those links ending or starting in VPN servers we did
not draw. Now, we are trying to use technology which makes also
tunnels between nodes themselves and we have problems.

Mitar