[Olsr-users] OLSR topology and VPN links

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 23 10:02:25 CEST 2011

yes the olsrd on the vpn servecr, does know the remote interface ips
of all links in the 2 hop neighbourset.

i.e. the vpn server should know that his vpn neighbour A and vpn neighbour B
have an additional wifi link between B's and A's wifi adress

i fear only the httpinfo displays this information,.. (and only the 2
hop neighbour ips, but not the cost of this links)

cause aswell A and B send hellos, in which they state B's or A's
wifi-adress as their neighbour (in addtition to their vpn address,
which will be a neighbours aswell, due to your n2n vpn)

Markus