[Olsr-users] OLSR topology and VPN links

Mitar (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 22 20:38:44 CEST 2011

Hi!

We have started using n2n for VPN in our network. But n2n also creates
connections directly between nodes. And now we have a problem that
when we draw topology on the map we do not know how to know which
links are VPN links (to not draw them) and which are real WiFi links.
Before we were using centralized VPN server and it was easy not to
draw links which end with VPN server. But now this approach does not
work anymore.

As we use separate IPs on each interface we could draw only those
links which are made from nodes' primary IPs (which are also on WiFi
interface) and not additional IPs (which are on VPN interface,
ethernet interface and so on). Is there a way to get this topology
information? txtinfo plugin displays topology information with just
primary IP. Would it be possible to change it to display only those
links which are really just from primary IP?

Mitar