[Olsr-users] ath5k [was: Question about hidden node behavior]

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 16 21:17:34 CET 2011

stable?

i doubt it would even the detect the wireless*G

afaik there where some some patches against ath5k (~2009) that somehwat
supported the ahb bus (like on the fonera,..)

but afair this patches never made it "into" ath5k,...

anyways i hope Nick will tell us more details,..

Markus