[Olsr-users] Windows port of OLSR

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 14 12:41:06 CET 2011

On Fri January 14 2011 12:29:06 Rohit Upadhyaya wrote:
> Hi all, I was wondering if the procedure to port OLSR to Windows has been
> documented somewhere? I would like to set up a mesh network in our hostel,
> but when I tell my friends they have to install Linux to run OLSRd they
> become rather disinterested. I know the 0.5.x version has been ported, so
> any pointers on how to port the latest version to Windows would be great.
You don't need to "port" OLSR at all, all you need is a build enviroment with
GCC for win32... MinGW should work, as an alternative you could use a win32
crosscompiler from an ubuntu installation.

just run "make build_all" should create a windows executable.

Henning Rogge
--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE