[Olsr-users] Implementing OLSR into SAMSUNG GALAXY S (I9000)

Zack Genesis (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 10:15:42 CEST 2011

As I never compiled olsrd on android before.
Is there any step by step guide to do so? I'm very new to this olsrd thing.
As in any special environment setup needed to do the compiling?
Im running Ubuntu 10.04 OS on Vmware.