[Olsr-users] [olsr] methods for securing private mesh

Ben West (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 5 20:54:30 CEST 2011

Could anyone give an example of an implementation of layer-2 encryption
they're using right now?

Since I gather may list subscribers are using inexpensive hardware,
especially those with embedded Atheros chipsets, I'd curious to hear others'
approach to this.

--
Ben West
(spam-protected)