[Olsr-users] OLSR in Android (Samsung Galaxy S)

FlaNKoUTt Soares (spam-protected)
Sun Sep 12 18:21:33 CEST 2010

Hei Mitar,

in advance thanks for trying to help me. I'm still very noob on android :X . I put "ifconfig" and the command did nothing.. And how do I see if wpa_supplicant is running? The /data/misc/wifi/ showed:

 " sockets
    eth0  "

So I think i have to change the interface to eth0... But how do I do that?

Best regards,

Pedro