[Olsr-users] OLSR in Android (Samsung Galaxy S)

FlaNKoUTt Soares (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 11 20:12:18 CEST 2010

Hi!

I finally was able to root my Samsung Galaxy S. Now the adb recognizes the line: su -c "/system/bin/wpa_cli -p /data/misc/wifi/". But now there's another problem. When i put that line, on the adb shell shows:

"Selected interface 'sockets'

Could not connect to wpa_supplicant - re-trying"

And it stays stuck here...

Any help/suggestions, please?

Best regards,

Pedro