[Olsr-users] (I'm sorry) AODV

FlaNKoUTt Soares (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 9 15:08:51 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!

I don't know if i can put this post in this mailing list. But has I said before, me and my colleague are near the limit date to finish our college project. We already have olsr working fine (and with ipv6 - thank you Mehdi and everyone who tried to help :) ), but we still want to work with aodv-uu 0.9.6. Since aodv-uu's doesn't have a mailing list, and we don't know what else to do, we ask you if anyone has successfuly run this protocol in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS ? If so, contact us please!

Best regards,

Pedro Soares