[Olsr-users] General question about ad hoc routing

Sergio López (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 8 10:37:52 CEST 2010

Yes, this is clear; my question was about the unicast data sent after OLRS
route is established. If this data is broadcast, all nodes will retransmit
it regardless the route if there is no plug-in for olrs or some system that
handles that.

An idea will be, and actually I'm trying to develop it for my final degree
project, that only broadcast messages coming from a node that have selected
the node which receive the message as a MPR, retransmit the message.

Sergio