[Olsr-users] Where to start to build a WMN

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 23 12:31:28 CEST 2010

On Saturday 23 October 2010 12:26:49 kadir yüceer wrote:
> Oh now I see. My first question was about Windows Mobile OLSR daemon
> created by Moviquity (on sourceforge.net), even the readme file that I was
> talking about belongs to it, but I couldn't make it clear because I didn't
> know that the thing in that project was to develop these interface
> implementations that we've been talking about. My actual problem is to
> embed this
> (Moviquity) daemon to the operating system, and I assume I should look for
> that answer elsewhere :)

Ahh sorry, didn't notice you were talking about a different OLSR daemon.
Hmm... is the Moviquity daemon written in C ? If yes it would be interesting
to look how this thing sets up routes and sockets.

Henning Rogge
--
1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.