[Olsr-users] Streaming live audio

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 21 01:45:02 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:30 AM, k. <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Opposite to line-in. What you wrote lets me think maybe mic-in is
> sufficient for your purpose :)

Yes. For me is enough just mic-in. We will mount that over the city so
recording will be already not best with all that noise and everything.
But that is the point. To be able to hear the city. ;-)

But I understand that you want this also for more "professional"
things like shows and live streams of some interviews or events and so
on, probably?

> I like to have a decent line-in for proper audio input.

Maybe something like this then for you:

http://www.barix.com/Instreamer/301/

> Uh, do you have a pointer to such kind of hardware? Would be interesting
> to test it.

No. If I would have I would not be asking here. I found only this
above. There are MPEG2 encoders in hardware, but not audio. Or at
least I have not found them. It is hard to use Google because USB is
quite common word and it finds a lot of noise.

Mitar