[Olsr-users] Where to start to build a WMN

kadir yĆ¼ceer (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 18 16:02:27 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm a computer engineer student. In my engineering (graduation) project, I
need to create a WMN infrastructure. I'm new in "mesh", and I'm really
confused about how/where to start. I hope my questions won't bore you.

First of all, I see that I need mesh routers for the infrastructure. But my
equipment list is this:
- 5 access points(wireless routers, not mesh)
- some PDAs
- some PCs

I think I should be able to create a WMN with these, and develop a mesh
application with C# on windows mobile with OSLR daemon.
However I'm really confused about how to install OSLR to the PDAs and make
my application make use of it. How are the APs going act like mesh routers?

Any help is appreciated.

Kadir