[Olsr-users] Loops in OLSR

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 15 22:36:11 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> > I was really surprised to see some couples of nodes having loops
> > between them (85% of experience time it was a loop for some
> > couples)!!!

What tc intervalls do you have?, (do you use fisheye?), how much mobility?
Or what kind of network is this? Do you have nodes with only very bad links
? What Dijkstra-limit?

> > Is it normal?
>
> Yes,

Yes loops in olsrd are possible,. *G.

And it`s possible to "design" a network so it will contain some couple of
nodes that will never reach each other due to loops,..

but it`s i would not call it "normal",..

Markus