[Olsr-users] OLSR in Android...a good idea?

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 7 03:27:36 CEST 2010

Hi!

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Mitar <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Will do. Just it has first to die in AP mode first. ;-)
>
> Interesting thing is that it is pingable all the time. So if I let it
> idle for hours and then ping my mobile phone from inside the AP
> network ping works. So it does not go completely to sleep.

So connecting my Android phone (HTC Hero) to AP does not seem to
really influence its battery. All the time it was still pingable. And
with full battery it was on for around 90 hours.

I will repeat this with only ad-hoc mode.

Mitar