[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] OLSRd release 0.6.1

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 29 11:03:52 CET 2010

On Mon November 29 2010 09:23:33 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
> > We must get someone of the LUCI team involved so that the GUI is updated
> > too.
>
> I thought was only bugfix, there are new features that require a
> change in the UCI config ?
There is sine 0.6.0 an (optional) new InterfaceDefaults section that might
be good to have in uci,..
(or even use it in the configuration defaults for olsrd-luci)

Smartgateway might need adaptions, to be fully useable.

Txtinfo output added new Gateway and Interface listings, that might be worth
displaying it to the user,..

maybe there is something else i forgot, as 0.5.6-r7 is already one year
old,..

but despite this you can (afaik without problems) run 0.6.1 with an
unmodified gui.
as this changes/features are just "nice-to-haves"

Markus