[Olsr-users] OLSR and Quagga on Openwrt

Monali Bhattacharya (spam-protected)
Wed May 12 10:37:47 CEST 2010

yes, thanks for the guidance. My system is working now.

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

On Wednesday 12 of May 2010 05:41:50 Monali Bhattacharya wrote:
> but how to do that? In Slackware the i've done patch file but in Openwrt
> I'm using the .ipk files available in the site for installing Quagga and
> Olsrd. How to do patching there?

You can't patch .ipk files. But you propably don't need to patch anything.
Unless you want to use OLSRd with Quagga 0.99.16, olsrd and quagga packages
are build from patched code and should work OK OOTB.

Best Regards,
--
Vasilis Tsiligiannis