[Olsr-users] OLSR and Quagga on Openwrt

Monali Bhattacharya (spam-protected)
Tue May 11 14:13:09 CEST 2010

Hi, i've redistributed the OSPF and OLSR in the Slackware Linux platform with the patch file but now I want to redistribute the olsr and ospf in OpenWRT Kamikaze platform. Can any one guide me how to do that? Quagga has already been implemented in the OpenWrt pltform and its running properly.

Thanks

Larsen & Toubro Limited
www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.