[Olsr-users] Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 rebooting everey 4 minutes

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 20 17:49:37 CET 2010

did u investigate anything about why it is rebooting?

maybe out of memory?

btw there was some (infact very old) memleak fixed around r7 (but it should
be nearly impossible that this memeleak could eat enough memory wihtin 4
minutes)

anyway (as usual) please try the newest stable version, and if the problem
remains, ...

regardws Markus