[Olsr-users] Fwd: niit make file broken

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 8 09:51:47 CEST 2010

Am Montag 07 Juni 2010, 22:28:17 schrieb Gioacchino Mazzurco:
> [...]
I have forwarded your mail to Alexander Morlang from Berlin, he can send it to
the NIIT developer or the OpenWRT maintainer.

NIIT is not developed/maintained within the OLSRd project, so we cannot really
help with this problem.

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized