[Olsr-users] txtinfo for olsrd git devel branch: error

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 30 08:28:34 CEST 2010

Dear Henning

Thanks for your suggestions. Sorry for disturbing you in the midst of the conference.

As suggested, I ran olsrd with the followng parameters

olsrd -V 6 -d 1 -i wlan0 --log_debug=comport,plugins

I telnet and issue plugin list command. It works well. Then I issue link command and get the unknown command error.

Attached is the log file for your analysis.

Line 246 to 263 of the log file describes the plugin behaviour

DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 267: Got connection through socket 10 from ::1.
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 310: Parsing connection of socket 10
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 384:   deactivating output in scheduler
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 310: Parsing connection of socket 10
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 318:   recv returned 13
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport_txt.c 242: Interactive console: plugin list
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport_txt.c 192: Looking for command 'plugin': available
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 379:   activating output in scheduler
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 310: Parsing connection of socket 10
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 371:   send returned 53
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 384:   deactivating output in scheduler
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 310: Parsing connection of socket 10
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 318:   recv returned 6
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport_txt.c 242: Interactive console: link
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport_txt.c 192: Looking for command 'link': unknown
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 379:   activating output in scheduler
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 310: Parsing connection of socket 10
DEBUG(comport) src/olsr_comport.c 371:   send returned 30

Magesh